Dear NFT enthusiasts, can you please give some opinion on following issues with NFT
- Is the environmental impact of NFT worth it?
- NFTs are not unique, you can mint NFTs multiple times by using multiple marketplace
- Anyone can steal art of someone and create a NFT out of it. NFTs don’t have a system for verifying that the person who is minting the NFT is actually the creator of the artwork.
- It is not hackproof. Frontend is still controlled by a central body and it can be hacked
My logic says that creating an open source centralized application where minters will need to provide some proof of legitimacy for example
- Project file
- Time-lapse of creating the art
- Identity proof
will be less prone to fraud and more ethical (environment wise) but I will be happy to know I am wrong.